APPLY NOW: $100 million in small business grants and training to combat COVID-19
Queensland Government grants for small businesses are now available.
Today the Queensland Government has announced Small Business COVID-19 Adaption Grants of up to $10,000 for small and micro-businesses.
The grants can be used for:
- financial, legal other professional advice;
- marketing and communications activities;
- digital or technology strategy development; and
- to buy specialised digital equipment or business-specific software to help move the business online.
To be eligible, the business must:
- have been subject to closure or otherwise highly impacted by current shutdown restrictions announced by Queensland’s Chief Health Officer on 23 March 2020
- demonstrate that business revenue has been significantly impacted since 23 March 2020 over a minimum 1-month period due to the onset and management of COVID-19
- employ staff and have fewer than 20 employees at the time of applying for the grant
- have a valid Australian Business Number (ABN) active as at 23 March 2020
- be registered for GST
- have a Queensland headquarters
- have an annual turnover over $75,000 for the last financial year
- have a payroll of less than $1.3 million
- not be insolvent or have owners/directors that are an undischarged bankrupt.
Applications are open now but will close when funding has been exhausted.
Please see this link for further information and to apply.